It’s total turmoil this week for Femdom Power. Maybe those hot summer breezes and flash storms have finally started to steam things up.
But whatever the cause, June’s month-end rankings feature four first-time entrants to the top 20; the highest-ranked first-time entrant ever in #3 Maya Fox, the new owner of Clips4Sale.com; and a thunderstorm of change which has seen Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, Lexi Sindel, Megan Fox, and other recent #1 femdoms plummet like a 2009 bank stock — in some cases out, of the power rankings altogether.
And of course, topping them all is new (and first time) #1 Celebrity Dominatrix Jennifer Aniston, seen nearby from the cover of Marie Claire. (Subscribe to Marie Claire, here.)
She out-hotted Brooklyn Decker in Just Go With It, out-slugged it in the action thriller Bounty Hunter, and is now out-femdoming the world both in the cinema (Horrible Bosses) and real life (finally settling down to a nice home-wrecking relationship like long-time quasi-rival Angelina Jolie.)
There’s a strong challenge from such brats as the aforementioned Fox and Nicki Minaj, and an ever-looming presence in female executioner Taylor Momsen… the Anakin Skywalker of girlydoms, who won’t even turn 18 until July 26 (careful, boys, it might not be legal to die for her in some states.)
But for now, the MILFs rule, with a fascinating 1-2 battle looming between Jen and Angelina as the hurricanes prowl, the cougars roar, and the summer gets hot, hot, hot.
1. Jennifer Anniston. Recently acquired a first tattoo — on her right foot — in honor of her dog. No word on whether her left foot will soon sport a little tribute to her other dog, the boytoy she lured out of a 14-year relationship, Justin Theroux…. but naturally we like the new femdom Jen. Don’t get mad at Angelina Jolie — destroy a few males.
2. Angelina Jolie. The cuckolding and enslavement of Brad Pitt continues. You read about it in the Star and In Touch this month; you read about it at Celebrity Dominatrix over the last couple of years.
3. Nicki Minaj. Reportedly in a growing squabble over her opening act for Britney Spears’s Femme Fatale tour… Nicki keeps going over the time budget, infuriating Britney. As much as we love BritBrit, from what we’ve seen of the tour so far, it definitely needs more Minaj, not less. Hopefully she brought some of her dungeon equipment along, otherwise this could be a long, boring road trip.
4. Cameron Diaz. Cameron’s casual flirtations with such co-stars as ex-BF Justin Timberlake (see photo, right) are driving Alex Rodriguez to fits of jealousy and inadequacy.
Any minute now, we expect an email from Damn Yankees director Todd Graff casting for Cameron Diaz as Lola. Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets.
5. Ginger Lee. Falling off a bit, now that the roasting of Weiner is winding down. What do you call one male congressman ruined by a porn star? A good start.
6. Nicole Sherzinger. Faith Hill (Sunday night NFL lead-in) is now the star of the second sexiest video sendoff in sports… and it’s a distant second, to Nicole’s recent and riveting introduction to the NBA playoffs.
If Major League Baseball had half a brain or more, it would be signing Scherzinger up for a 7-figure deal to cut a music video intro for the U.S. national passtime…. but it doesn’t. Nicole Scherzinger could sex up a golf tournament.
7. Maya Fox. Surges to the top 5 studios, with up to 10 singles hits in the top 50 videos (so far), at Clips4Sale.com…. in less than 10 days. Meet her and find out about her own fetish interests, and plans for your demise, in the DieForHer.com profile and Q & A, “Maya Fox: Femme Brat-ale.”
9. Taylor Momsen. The countdown begins: Taylor Momsen 18th Birthday Party watch (July 26), ready to celebrate a bad girl gone badder. Careful, boys: Until then, dying for Taylor Momsen’s amusement may be illegal in some states.
9. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. A sizzling debut in Moscow in the photo call for Transformers III. And do enjoy her 2010 femdom commercial for Agent Provocateur.
10. Rihanna. Where can a woman vault to #1 from # 20 in two weeks — and then tumble to #10 two weeks later? Only, so far as we know, in the Femdom Celebrity Power Rankings.
And the next ten:
11. Jennifer Lopez. JLo has been back in full femdom groove for more than a year; check out her latest femdom music video at fatale femmes (below.)
12. Rosario Dawson. Her lobbying appearances in Washington, DC for economic relief command respect, and wagging tongues. A future #1 waiting to happen.
13. Lady Suzanne. Czech dominatrix (nearby, left) orders husband to sign away his life and drink poison; he does; her reaction: “And?”
14. Britney Spears. Britney’s hold on a top 20 spot is very tenuous… but the Britney Spears Femme Fatale Tour looms ahead, hopefully.
15. Lady Gaga. We make this pick with little conviction, but await hopefully any signs of a Gaga Femdom revival.
16. Bijou Steal. Incredible as female assassin who done in James Bond; she’s gone back to work on a new femme fatale classic, “Cum and die!”
17. Sarah Palin. Doing almost nothing to raise her standing… but she’s not in the race yet, which, compared to her fellow Republicans, makes her look positively resurgent.
18. Ceara Lynch. Becoming the Sweeney Todd of femdoms, and such a lovely one. Another day, another castration for one of her slaves in the Lynch Mob.
19. Rebecca Northan. Still going strong with her hilarious but sexy performance in Kung Fu Panties.
20. Morgan Fairchild. Another quiet couple of weeks; but hey, it’s still Morgan Fairchild.
Honorable mention: Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, Miley Cyrus, Goddess Stephanie, Eva Longoria, Goddess Lexi, Bree Olson, Kim Kardashian, Kate Beckinsale, Diane Kruger, Sarah Palin, Sharon Stone, Serena Williams, Lois Griffin, Kate Moss, Hillary Clinton, Lauren Santo Domingo, Domme Dietrich Dane, Lindsay Lohan, Maggie Q, Mistress T, Stella Van Gent.
Have we left someone out? Send a memo to our Yahoo Group (see link below), preferably with art, and you may change our mind. Literate entries from males (which constitute about 3 percent of the emails we get) immediately become the property of CelebrityDominatrix.com, and may be posted for the edification of others and embarrassment of the author.
Femme Fatale Fetish Group — Deadlier than the Male